My brain somehow refuses to continue thinking about
strategising +Indie TV Indo and Loft TV media solutions.
So I play around and do like other people do. Yes…I Google-d myself! Everybody does that.
Don’t tell me that you never +Google-d yourself +Khailee Ng , +Pahzai Al Khairid , +Johan Nasir , +Zaiferez Hadzere , +Rizal Kheli , +Clarisse Iribagiza , +Hussin Yusof , +Milinka Radisic , +Christina Koh , +ikke novianti and +Shamsul Anuar Mohd Wahid ...
Don’t tell me that you never +Google-d yourself +Khailee Ng , +Pahzai Al Khairid , +Johan Nasir , +Zaiferez Hadzere , +Rizal Kheli , +Clarisse Iribagiza , +Hussin Yusof , +Milinka Radisic , +Christina Koh , +ikke novianti and +Shamsul Anuar Mohd Wahid ...
Well, it turned out that
I am the most popular Azuan Muda in the virtual world – according to Google.
Below is the screen I captured under images.
I recognized most of the pictures but the one I circled in red is
totally out. How on earth I was associated with that photo? I don’t know her at
all. And the gesture or appeared to be a gesture, doesn't help at all!
However, it turned out to be Azwan Ali’s sister.
It brings me to another question – How the search engine algorithm could pick up ‘Azwan’ instead of ‘Azuan’? How does it work? Is it random? Does it
recognise only 4 out of 5 letters in any words and pull the results?
Must be SEO thingy. Simple request - please remove the tag of 'Azuan' or 'Azwan' from the photo. Not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment