I think it would be worthwhile to put something forward about my thoughts and things I do in a blog. I don't write journals. I don't like having a diaries. It's just not cool.
However, lately, I mean for the last 3-5 years, I have to let go and share some thoughts, opinions, experience and gut feelings about what I do on this tiny planet. My mind is crowded with so many things to prioritize. Work. Life. Passion. Interests. Family.
This personal blog would focus more on my passion, life and interests, most of the times. I want to keep it simple, straight-forward and understandable unless if I have to use certain sophisticated jargon in which you could easily Google it.
So who am I?
I spent almost half of my life in Europe. London, Paris, Brussels and Dublin are my common cities. Sometimes for work and sometimes for passion and interests.
I spent more than 7 years with American investment banks. Dealt with money, investments, funds, operations, strategies and people. I know I am good in analysing data, concepts and strategies. Devising corporate, business and investment strategies were easy for me. It worked for me. Handsomely.
Back home, I started to get involved with start-up companies, not intentionally. God knows. The challenges of start-up companies are so exhilarating. The learning curve is discouraging but challenge accepted!
This blog would be a venue to share my experience, knowledge and journey of doing something outside my comfort zone. Far far far away from my comfort zone. Because I look for one thing and one thing only: SATISFACTION.
However, lately, I mean for the last 3-5 years, I have to let go and share some thoughts, opinions, experience and gut feelings about what I do on this tiny planet. My mind is crowded with so many things to prioritize. Work. Life. Passion. Interests. Family.
This personal blog would focus more on my passion, life and interests, most of the times. I want to keep it simple, straight-forward and understandable unless if I have to use certain sophisticated jargon in which you could easily Google it.
So who am I?
I spent almost half of my life in Europe. London, Paris, Brussels and Dublin are my common cities. Sometimes for work and sometimes for passion and interests.
I spent more than 7 years with American investment banks. Dealt with money, investments, funds, operations, strategies and people. I know I am good in analysing data, concepts and strategies. Devising corporate, business and investment strategies were easy for me. It worked for me. Handsomely.
Back home, I started to get involved with start-up companies, not intentionally. God knows. The challenges of start-up companies are so exhilarating. The learning curve is discouraging but challenge accepted!
This blog would be a venue to share my experience, knowledge and journey of doing something outside my comfort zone. Far far far away from my comfort zone. Because I look for one thing and one thing only: SATISFACTION.
No comments:
Post a Comment