Wednesday, 8 January 2014

The Mystery Part 1: Doubtful thought


I did not sleep well last night. 'Not sleep well' means I slept less than FOUR hours. Something is bothering me to the core. Self-doubt is starting to linger around. Physically I could imagine my blood is being drained by timeless hopefulness.

I can’t help myself to receive bad and negative comments about my start-ups. Some said I am wasting my time trying something that is not proven working. Some said I don’t have directions at all. All and all, it is a bad business idea. Of course, I welcome all the comments but it would be better if you could offer me solutions.

Typically, I always check my plans and ideas with several trusted friends before really press the pedal. We had more than four hours discussion about the market, the lifestyle, culture and habits of our people. And we ended up with two big questions:

  1. What is the problem that I am trying to solve?
  2.  What is my revenue model?

I genuinely thought that my start-up on streaming related products and services would offer a good selection of lifestyle for society that really embraces the goodness of mobile technology. Like what +Livestream and +Ustream are doing. 

My potential products and services would allow you to watch your favorite TV programs anytime and anywhere - as long as you have internet connections. Hell, I can create another version of +Keek4u or +Livestream or +justin.tv or +Pheed

Does it relevant to have +WeChatApp , +WhatsApp , +Kakao Talk , BBM, +Skype , FaceTime, iMessage, +Hangouts and Viber in the market ? Is there a room for another one? 

Why not?





No comments:

Post a Comment